You don’t need to be a professional trend-watcher to see that Ibiza is in fashion. A quick search on Instagram with the hashtag #ibiza shows just how many Insta-worthy shots are taken on the Mediterranean Island. And looking at the photos, you’ll see why it’s so popular. Whether you’re a fully-fledged influencer, or aspiring to be one, don’t miss this list of the most photogenic corners of this well-known member of the Balearic archipelago. Follow our advice, upload your photos of Ibiza to Instagram and they’ll be nearing trending topic in no time, at least among your followers.
The seven most photogenic spots on Ibiza for Instagram success
- Sunset in Cala Benirrás. Ibiza’s sunsets are always spectacular. But each Sunday in summer there’s an unmissable way to see the sun go down, as people from all over the island gather in Benirrás to drum in unison as the night draws in. With a selfie or a video at this unique ceremony in Ibiza, Instagram will be yours for the taking.
- Sun, sand and tranquillity at Punta Galera. This is one of Ibiza’s nudist calas and one of the best places for enjoying the sun and snorkelling. It’s a bay that few tourists reach, and this hidden-gem status makes it one of Ibiza’s most attractive sites for photos. But don’t forget to respect the privacy of the rest of the sunbathers.
- The view of Es Vedrà island from Cala D’Hort. This is one of the White Isle’s best sandy beaches and its location gives visitors stunning views of the island of Es Vedrà. Here’s a tip to get more likes: take a stroll down the little pier at one end of the cove. From there, your Ibiza photos will look truly centrefold-worthy.
Os imagináis desde un barco? #iseaboats #sunset #ibiza #santantonydeportmany #alquilarsinlicencia
Una publicación compartida de iSea Boats Ibiza (@iseaboats) el 24 May, 2018 a las 9:34 PDT
- Lunches, dinners and good times on Beso Beach, Formentera. A considerable number of the photos of Ibiza on Instagram are geotagged at this spot on Formentera. Beso Beach (literally, Kiss Beach) is a coast-side bar which is stripping down and shaking up Mediterranean beach life, in a good way. It is located at the heart of a biosphere reserve, in Ses Salines National Park. It’s not cheap, but watching the sunset from the bench that declares “No hay verano sin beso” (It’s not summer without a kiss/ beso), is one of the most Instagrammable scenes in the Balearics.
- Scale the heights of Dalt Vila, then rest your legs in S’Escalinata restaurant. We’ve already talked about the importance of Ibiza Town’s historic quarter, Dalt Vila, and its recognition as a World Heritage Site. Make sure you walk up to the highest part of its walls to get a bird’s eye view of the Mediterranean. From there, or from the makeshift sofas on S’Escalinata’s terrace, your Ibiza Instagram photos will be the envy of your followers.
You, me, a boat and the sea to play like a child all day. This is my kind of paradise ! ???????? Thank you @iseaboats for having us! You guys are the best for a boat renting in Ibiza ???????? ???? by @maximevelly with our baby drone . #ibiza #spain #iseaboat #iseaboats #boatday #oceanholic #paradise #travel #traveler #travelblogger #blogvoyage #drone #djiphantom #djiphantom34k
Una publicación compartida de Meryl | Travel Blogger (@meryldenis) el 5 Ago, 2017 a las 6:57 PDT
- A private boat party Leonardo DiCaprio shouted it from the bow of Titanic, so we know it’s true: kings and queens travel by boat. If you really want to become Instagram royalty, it’s essential to hire a boat, such as those available at iSeaBoats. Take your camera on board to capture the island from a completely different perspective.
- Formentera. No trip to Ibiza is complete without a stopover in Formentera, especially if you’ve got Instagram likes in mind. Spend a day visiting this miniature paradise and make a trail for the little-known lighthouse. That’s where the magic is.