Contact information

Nautic Club of Sant Antoni de Portmany (Ibiza). Docks J2.

You will find the exact place to pick up the boats entering the following coordinates in Google Maps: 38.97740, 1.298330


+34 644 900 678 (David)

+34 644 900 679 (Javier)

Customer Support:
info@open-boats.com (Alberto)


The boat is booked directly from the web, paying 30% of the total. The remaining 70% is paid at port the same day of the rental.
Boats are picked up at the Náutical Club of San Antonio de Portmany. We send the map of the meeting point within the booking confirmation email.
When you collect the boat, you must pay a €450 deposit to cover any possible damage. When you return the boat, we will inspect it for damage and then return your deposit if everything is in order.
In case of rough seas, strong wind, rain, or other weather conditions that make it impossible to navigate safely, we will refund your money or arrange another day for you to rent the boat, whichever you prefer.
The cost of the fuel is not included in the price of the rental and must be paid by the customer. Consumption varies depending on the distance travelled, wind direction, currents and the weight of occupants. For your consideration, the boats that require no licence usually consume from 15 eur in a half-day rental and from 20-25 eur in a whole day.
With boats without license you cannot go to Formentera (the distance between the two islands is too large and the channel that separates them is difficult to navigate).
Boats without license are designed to discover the beaches of the West Coast. Salada, Conta and Tarida are among the top 5 best beaches of Ibiza. You can go there with the boats.

Contact Us

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.