Ibiza is the holiday destination of a thousand faces: no matter what type of traveller steps on its shores, it has space and a variety of experiences for everyone. And that includes nature lovers and those who enjoy staying in less traditional forms of accommodation. Spain’s closest Balearic neighbour has a range of exclusive campsites so that you can enjoy the island’s coasts, landscape and traditions from morning until night. Don’t worry if you don’t have a tent, you can go camping in Ibiza without worrying about excess luggage. These campsites offer all the facilities you’ll need.
Camping (or glamping) in Ibiza
- Cala Bassa Campsite. As its name suggests, this campsite is located less than five minutes’ walk from one of the best beaches on Ibiza. It offers spaces to pitch your tent (in case you decided to bring your home with you), as well as bungalows, mobile homes and canvas tents for hire. Apart from offering all the services you’d expect from a campsite, its location near to other Ibizan highlights like San Antonio make it a very attractive destination.
- San Antonio Campsite. Waking up so close to the Mediterranean you could almost plunge right in. That’s one of the advantages of staying in this campsite, located just 200 metres from San Antonio beach. A swimming pool, restaurant, WiFi connectivity and bungalows of two sizes are just part of what is on offer at this campsite. Not to mentions its direct links with highlights such as Café del Mar and its impressive sunsets.
- Cala Nova Playa Campsite. Located in Santa Eulalia, this campsite offers a wide range of camping accommodation for all kinds of visitors: families looking for a week of tranquillity, groups of friends ready for good times in the sun, couples visiting Ibiza for the first time…
- La Playa Ibiza Campsite. If you enjoy a vintage ambience and the relaxed lifestyle that Ibiza is known for, this is the campsite for you. Bungalows, restored antique caravans, Sahara-style tents with all kinds of luxurious details… It’s best to come see it with your own eyes. The campsite can be found in Es Canar…
- Vacaciones Es Cana Campsite. Without moving too far we find another camping option, also in Santa Eulalia, which has all the amenities you need and is prepared to receive campers who come with equipment or without. The site is a good base for exploring the most well-established hippy markets on Ibiza: it’s located very close to Punta Arabí and the renowned Las Dalias market.
Whichever campsite you choose, camping in Ibiza is the way to experience the essence of the island first-hand: nature, relaxation, the sea, and more sea. To get the most out of your holiday, make sure you leave no stone unturned when exploring, with activities like snorkelling, scuba-diving, discovering the island’s cycle paths or see it from a different perspective on the high seas, on board a rental boat. At iSeaboats we’ll help you find the best boat to rent without a licence for travelling around the coast of Ibiza.